Dalot completes United medical following Fred agreement

first_imgThe full back has completed his medical at United and is expected to sign for Jose Mourinho’s side once they pay his £17.4m release clause.Fred, meanwhile, moves from Shakhtar Donetsk for a reported £50m having completed his medical on Monday.A club statement read: “Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached an agreement with Shakhtar Donetsk for the transfer of Frederico Rodrigues de Paula Santos (Fred).”The 25-year-old former Internacional midfielder is part of Brazil’s World Cup squad.Expected departures from Old Trafford, include Matteo Darmian and Daley Blind.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Dalot is a 19-year-old Portugal U21 international who will join United from Porto having stepped up from the club’s reserve side this past season.MANCHESTER, United Kingdom, June 6 – Diogo Dalot is close to completing his move to Manchester United after the Premier League club’s signing of Brazil midfielder Fred.Dalot is a 19-year-old Portugal U21 international who will join United from Porto having stepped up from the club’s reserve side this past season.last_img read more

Read More

Beckham legal action to spice up UK courts

first_img AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREWalnut’s Malik Khouzam voted Southern California Boys Athlete of the Week Spearman said the defense would argue that suggestion was true and would question the state of the celebrity marriage. The trial was to start Dec. 5 and was expected to take two weeks. 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! David Beckham and his wife, former Spice Girl Victoria, are taking legal action against a British tabloid that claimed their “happy marriage” is a sham. Beckham, the world’s most recognized soccer player, and his wife, the former Posh Spice, are seeking libel damages against the News of the World newspaper over an article that carried the headline: “Posh and Becks on the Rocks.” The case will be heard before a judge and jury at London’s Law Courts in December. During a pretrial hearing Monday, the couple’s lawyer, Hugh Tomlinson, said the Beckhams would argue they had been defamed by the newspaper and that there was no truth in the story alleging the pair were maintaining a false image of a happy marriage to protect their financial interests. Richard Spearman, a lawyer for the newspaper’s publishers, News Group Newspapers, said the article suggested that because the Beckhams’ “substantial fortunes depend upon their public perception, the claimants have been cynically and hypocritically trying, for financial reasons, to convince the public that they continue to enjoy a happy marriage.” last_img read more

Read More